I had to call Apple support for the fourth time in ten years today. They really do have a great support team. Every time I’ve called them, they have had to escalate the issue to the Engineering team. I guess it’s a good thing that the issues I can’t solve, can only be solved by engineering.
- WhatsApp isn’t as private as you thought: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/13/whatsapp-backdoor-allows-snooping-on-encrypted-messages
- How to setup a UniFi Controller with a real certificate
- how to generate a random MAC address from the Linux command line – Server Fault
- You can now legally hack your own car or smart TV
- Asus offers 10G network for $250 https://edgeup.asus.com/2016/10/10/introducing-xg-u2008-10g-networking-249/