I found there is a little hiccup installing, or upgrading, OS X Mountain Lion in Parallels. It appears that the install will not continue after the virtual machine reboots; there is no disk activity, just the grey Apple boot screen. To resolve this I stopped the virtual machine and configured it to have two CPU’s, I believe this is what fixed it, but I also set the memory to 4GB and the video memory to 256MB.
- WhatsApp isn’t as private as you thought: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/jan/13/whatsapp-backdoor-allows-snooping-on-encrypted-messages
- How to setup a UniFi Controller with a real certificate
- how to generate a random MAC address from the Linux command line – Server Fault
- You can now legally hack your own car or smart TV
- Asus offers 10G network for $250 https://edgeup.asus.com/2016/10/10/introducing-xg-u2008-10g-networking-249/